Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 04

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have much to report this week as I was busy
with my university courses and I 'm afraid this week is also
going to be very busy :(

This week's news:
* I gave up on the search field since scrolling to the word found
turned out to be a lot more difficult than expected and I have
planed for opening and editing the css file in a real editor
later on in my time plan.
* I can access most of the styling info found in StThemeNode and
print them in a pane as css rules but I still haven't figured
out the correct syntax for all of them.

I haven't updated my portfolio with new screenshots as planned
for this week, but I will do that as soon as I can print all the
styling info. Same for code.

My plan for next week is:
* Work out the css inspector issues left.
* Find out how I can change css rules on the fly. My next goal
for this couple of weeks is to be able to change the css rules
in the console and have the new rules applied to the elements.

Until next week,
Christina