commit ebda31f037ada10e0f2b1264db3d5e5ee288da07
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [YouTube] Use new YouTube icon in context buttons.

commit 2fed92fbce1de8d7ca7a35a2a9c5f0f819881a6c
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [Last.fm] Set MediaAttributesSupported to only support music.

commit 7e9937d9e49aa962e629d0719828469435080450
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [ContextPane] Hide ContextPages when they are irrelevant to the currently playing track.

commit d1a521ef4771fd165a80b9c4f1245ca8934b755f
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [Banshee.Gui.Widgets] Don't elipsize long strings in LargeTrackInfoDisplay. Wrap them.

commit 6a872da6629db86aba64af3199563c82791c84b9
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [Banshee.Gui.Widgets] Wrap instead of Elipsize titled list title.

commit 2699f285bdf2bdf942d6356bf4bbbf265dc6534b
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [Banshee.Widgets] Make size request -1, -1 in TileView.

commit 0a1253a4878db00c5ac4e7ce73d0701c2e743352
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [NowPlaying] Make context buttons add/remove on extension load/unload.

commit 464c6225e384c368879724a02712bb88d9c3f5be
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [build] Make GIO optional with --disable-gio configure switch.

--
--Alex Launi