Clutterrific! - Week 3

Hi everyone,

I got quite a bit of work done this week, but to start, here's a
video of the work in progress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xieUv70oZwQ
http://attente.ca/video/memorrific.ogv (Theora)

When I use my main photo album with pictures of my friends, it does
evoke quite a bit of nostalgia, and I hope it does the same for you
too :D

Done this week: The screensaver pulls images from your XDG photos
directory.  Also done this week, rudimentary autotools support, so
now a make install should actually work on machines other than my
own :)  Again, it's here:

http://github.com/attente/clutterrific
(please let me know of any build problems)

The cube twisting demo is a bit broken at the moment.  My goal is to
have user photos on the faces of the cube as well, but at the moment
I'm waiting to see if a small patch I've written will be accepted
into the Clutter codebase.  I really hope it will... otherwise it
would make the task a bit more difficult.

Cool lesson of the week: The one true way of learning the autotools:

Copy + paste (courtesy of desrt and thos)

Clutterrific!