Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 03

Hello,

This is what I worked on this week:
* I added the search field for the css file, however I'm unable to scroll down
to the correct line. Hopefully, I will fix that during the week.
* I tried to understand how theming and css works with widgets and how
to access
it through javascript. I'm not sure yet how the inspector should work as a user
interface, but I'll try to get some feedback from my mentor.
If you have any suggestions, let me know. I mostly use firebug's example to get
inspired.

If you're wondering how accurate my planning was...Well, I'm not behind schedule
(yet), cause fortunately I had assigned 2 weeks for the css inspector
functionality.
So, my plan for next week is:
* Finish the css inspector
* Update my portfolio