TaskView: (was "Improving the desktop experience with the "Task" and "TaskMonitor" D-Bus API") : Weekly Report 3

Hi,

here is the third report.

* What have I done this week?

As I already announced, I focused on refactoring and cleaning up my
code-base, e.g. porting my existing D-Bus handling to the subtree
feature of gdbus. In general the code is much more stable and readable.

* What will I do next week?

As the base infrastructure is beginning to stabilise, I will start with
the creation of some UI. I also plan to test my support library through
creation of a first set of patches for existing applications.

* Looking back on the previous report, how accurate was your planning?

This time it was quite good, I accomplished most of my tasks.

* Hint of the week:

Never assume that your debugger is bug free. ;)

Cheers,
Salomon