GTK+ refactoring: Weekly Report 03

Hello!

This week I can't work as much as I want, as I have my finals. I'll
try to work at 100% again next week.

What have I done this week:
- Attend GTK+ meeting. It was a interesting meeting [1] with lots of
things discussed: we reached the 2,5 hours!
- My mentor started to review my personal branch, and I fixed all the
little bug / comment he told me.
- Fix some GTK+ bugs and also sent some patches to bugzilla

What will I do next week?
- If my mentor finish the first revision, I'll try to convince GTK+
devels to start apply the patches of my personal branch.
- Help people to port their applications to GTK+3. I already ported
some apps in the past (I created the GSEAL GnomeGoal [2]) so I'll try
to help here as GNOME release team wants to ship GTK+3 by default in
the next GNOME release.
- And, of course, continue the refactoring work

Greetings!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/UseGseal
--