Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox: Improved Last.fm Plugin - Weekly Report 1

Le vendredi 28 mai 2010 à 23:45 +0100, Jamie Nicol a écrit :
> For next week I plan to:
> 1. Sort the user interface out. I think the best option seems to be to
> move the login widgets away from the configuration dialog and to the
> Last.fm section of the main window. We can even embed a webkitgtk view
> there so the user wont have to leave Rhythmbox at all. I also plan to
> move the "statistics" view here, as I think this would be a better
> location than the preferences dialog.

about that, please check for the "[Rhythmbox-devel] Updating to the new
last.fm API" thread in the archives of the mailing list. As my first
mail seems to have disappeared before it was sent by my mailer, I wanted
to restate that embedding a web interface in a desktop application for
something like this just doesn't feel right and I would rather stop
using Last.fm plugin altogether that to have to endure the pain of such
integration.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>