Weekly Report 07 and 08 - GNOME Project Mallard online

Hi everyone, sorry for big delay

I want to be honest, what really happened
The seventh and eigth week of my project were disconcerting, because I
was in a kind of mind locked. I was reviewing the scope of my project,
I found some issues on my idea, and limitations of my knowledge. Even
I thought my idea was imposible. That never happened to me before.
Fortunately I passed that situation. And I can continue to my project.
In a moment I'll send my next weekly report with my progress.

Regards :)
--
Sergio Infante Montero
http://neosergio.net