Make a Tracker based ORM - Weekly report 6

Hello list!

This, week, I was finally able to run a simple program using a proxy
generated by my ORM. That means basic code generation is working, and
basic lib functions are working too. So this is like the "Hello world"
of the ORM, a pretty important milestone. That also means my
architecture is now more or less fixed, and evolutions from there are
going to be incremental.

Next week, I'll continue to work on the same components, adding search
functions (currently you can only load an object from its uri) and
support for predicates pointing at other objects (currently, only XSD
types are supported).

Support for collections will come later in the development cycle.

Cheers!

Adrien