Weekly Report 05 - GNOME Project Mallard online

I'm Sorry for delay.

Last week:
Finally I understood a lot of Django to build my interface. I began a
repository on gitorious to host the project [1]. And I started
uploading code there.

This week:
I began with JavaScript to create functions to convert simple text on
mallard syntax text.

Issues:
I'm a little afraid for my code, I think that all is wrong, I think
that is normal behaviour for the first time. I don't want ruin all.

Cool things:
The Gitorious projects and github repositories where I found a lot of
open source code to guide myself.

That's all for this weekly report.

Kind Regards

[0] - http://gitorious.org/gnome-project-mallard-online