Cheese Report Week 11 and 12

I'm continuing my tradition of late reports. <Whip>.

We decided to ship 2.30 + patches as 2.32
(http://www.dgsiegel.net/news/2010_08_12-a_whole_bunch_of_news and
daniel's mail for reason). Basically, my work (master), will go in as
Cheese 3.0. I'll keep working on Cheese, fixing regressions (priority)
and then eventually adding features (Picture-In-Picture and on-demand
installation of GStreamer elements are two things I'm particularly
interested in). Flaky Internet prevented much work from me, so most
work was spent on:

1. Removing pretty much all warnings (with help from Fargiolas and _ke)
2. Work into implementing 'cancellation' - i.e. cancel a photo or
burst-mode once it has started. This is proving more difficult than I
had anticipated, so it's in the wip-cancel branch atm.
3. Move to gsettings. It is in the gsettings-vala branch, and works.
Will be merged with master in a while.
4. Added options for enabling/disabling countdown and flash.
5. Sound effect when image is taken added (by _ke!)

Last report this might be, but I'm going to keep writing code for
Cheese. Stop by at #cheese or the cheese mailing list to catch up on
the most awesomest (and sexiest) Linux Webcam app :)

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog