IMPORTANT: update your project pages on live.gnome.org

dear students,

this is very important to us, so please read this mail and follow
instructions.

pencils down date is in a few days, we hope that quite everybody has
managed to get a decent amount of work done. for the evaluation we have
one requirement, which you have to follow:

UPDATE YOUR SOC PROJECTS WIKI PAGE
(http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/Projects) BEFORE THE PENCILS
DOWN DATE!

make sure, that all links are correct and that it includes either the
source code or links to the repositories. please make also sure that the
wiki page is complete and that other people are able to see what you
have done during the summer and what will happen/have happened to your
project, even at some point in the future.

IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE YOUR WIKI PAGE YOU WILL FAIL, EVEN IF YOUR MENTOR
WANTS TO LET YOU PASS.

if you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us!

daniel
on behalf of the soc admins

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>