Ease: weekly report #11

Hi list,

Like many other students, I've been somehow busy with stuff this week. GUADEC was great, some of you may have view my daily report on my blog (visits per day jumped from ~30/40 to ~5000 those 3 days).

Anyway, lot of stuff happened in the meantime in Ease, Nate landed shapes and videos support, re-implemented the dialogs to save and export, created some progress bars, made saving async, made a library called Flutter (which enable 'foreach'ing Clutter containers), splitted Ease core into the ease-core library, added a SlideSorter to show all your slides in one iconview, and that's the _only_ things he did in two weeks.

So basically, I have a lot of code to catch up, and for next week we're talking about Ease 0.3, which shall be our first "real" release (public announcements and such), and I'd like to bugfixe essentially, and then integrate my Flickr fetcher once and for all (and I expect Nate to do some more crazy work, so we'll have enough feature to make a 0.4 release in the next weeks.

Thanks for reading,

− Stéphane.

PS : it was a real pleasure to meet your all at GUADEC, see you in Berlin or sooner!