Jokosher Telepathy support: Weekly report #10 & #11

Hi there!

Traditionally late report from me. But luckily I finally got around
problem why I couldn't launch pipeline which records and playbacks
conversation in same time, so it is worth to write about it.

Whole idea is that when we prepare Farsight Gstreamer pipeline (which
allows us to bind streams with local processes), we have to set it to
play (so additional pads like 'link-pad' and 'src-pad' gets created).
When you try to connect additional elements, you have to set their
state to PLAYING *before* linking them to Farsight stuff. Looking
back, it makes sense, and I'm little disappointed that I didn't got it
faster. But anyway here I'm :)

While quite late in the game I haven't given up idea of implementing
rest of planned stuff till the end of this week. Tomorrow I will clean
up and document my efforts so far and will start to implement Tubes
support.

Huge thanks goes to Tester from #farsight/#telepathy for bearing with
me and finally giving a hint for solving a problem.

Cheers,
Peter.