Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 10

Hello,

I'm sorry I'm late once again.

Last week at GUADEC was really amazing!!
I finally got all the styling info for a widget to show through
the inspector tool of looking glass! I was planning to submit
a patch with this functionality to bugzilla but I'm once again
experiencing building problems so I will do that as soon as
I am able to build gnome-shell.

The plan for this week is to provide some kind of user interface
so that the css info will be editable.

Christina