GSoC: Zeitgeist weekly report #10

Hey folks,

This week I was watching many GUADEC talks over the awesome webm stream, and I also decided to spend some time on an experimental feature for the Sezen, or well actually not only for Sezen, but that was the primary target.

So this experimental feature was a pseudo-natural language processing algorithm which takes a query and "compiles" a Zeitgeist event template from it. I got it into a semi-working shape and you can read more about it @ [1].

And for next week the plan is to polish the new datahub which I rewrote in Vala some time ago and get it into releasable form.

Regards,
Michal Hruby

[1] http://mhr3.blogspot.com/2010/08/experimenting-nl-style.html