[Weekly report] Week 5: Nibbles port to Clutter

It seem an error has occurred when sending my original report and some
may have received it in two different message. Here's the complete
report.

Last week was quite productive, I managed to fix a lot of silly
mistake related to worm's movement and I now have a working AI and
worm are moving nicely across the board. The result is in every point
similar to the previous version of Nibbles at this moment. I made a
short  screencast[1] to demonstrate the result.

Then I ported a bunch of code to be compatible with my Clutter
version, code related to the game logic, bonus ans warp. There's still
work to  do to tie everything together but everything is going very
well so far.

git shortlog for this week :
Guillaume Beland (10):
      Fixed some silly mistake, now we're getting closer to something!
      Fixed one more silly mistake regarding worm head & tail
      Code clean-up, added some utility function to get head & tail actor..
      Added debug info, changed the level & found why it was hanging in
      Getting closer and closer to a working AI
      Worms are now moving nicely, but need some more tweak..
      Code refactoring & clean up & some more tweak on worm
      Code refactoring, some improvement on worm, warp and bonus actors added to
      Started to tie different part of the game together & more work on worm
      Merge branch 'master' into gnibbles-clutter

[1] http://vimeo.com/5344915

--
Guillaume Beland