[weekly report] week 4: libsoup / gnio / ftp

Hello,

This was my first real work week, and I have done some good hacks around libsoup and gnio.

I had some troubles about "how to start the project" this week, but now I know what to do !

I have now a good idea of how the ftp protocol work and I plan to implement the soup_uri_loader_get_file method this week.

With my mentor (thanks danw), I have created a branch on github. You could check my work in a few days (now I have to rewrite all clear).

git://github.com/gcorvala/gsoc-2009.git

If everything works, I will add the _get_list method that will return a GList* of structures containing the file/dir names more their attributes (access, time...)

See you next week for more news :)

Gabriel CORVALAN