[weekly report] week 4: Raw Processing in F-Spot

Hi all!

Handed my thesis in on Wednesday, so I finally had some time for hacking
(and it felt good!). I've been poking at f-spot to hook up a quick RAW
reading hack, which showed that the current architecture won't be good
enough.

As such I started my next endeavor: detangling the current image loader
code an refactoring it. Progress (no, it doesn't build yet, this is a
*HUGE* refactoring) here:
http://gitorious.org/f-spot/mainline/commits/imagefile-loader-detangle

Next week, I'm going to continue this work and prepare my thesis defense
(which is on Friday). After Friday, GSoC will be my only remaining
responsibility, apart from spending some time with the girlfriend. Full
steam ahead then!

Cheers,
   Ruben

--