[weekly report] week 3: Raw Processing in F-Spot

Hi all!

It's been a mad week, but I'm glad to say, that tomorrow, my masters
thesis will be going into print and I can start devoting serious amounts
of time on my GSoC (somewhat as planned).

I've been studying the way F-Spot loads images this week and am looking
into how RAW processing works. Also did some cleanup work (14 small
commits).

But in all: not that much impressive, however that's about to change.

In other news: In a brilliant stroke of Murphy, my laptop backlight died
today. So I'm currently using a salvaged screen (which is much less
enjoyable) to get work done. Let's just hope the rest of the laptop
stays functional :-)

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.savanne.be/