[weekly report] Week 9 - GSettings-GTK

Hello everyone
Sorry for another late report. I spent last week spending the money I
earned the week before, and now it is back to the grindstone for these
last three (i think) weeks of soc. I am really excited about the
following things:

* getting lists to work usefully, with the eventual result of being
able to remove much of gnome-terminal's settings code and put it into
gtkbuilder files.
* writing some more tests and case studies.
* building gsettings on win32 and writing a windows registry backend.
This is blocking on my jhbuild on windows work which is almost done
(in fact it's already managed to build gtk+ once now).
* sending these reports on sundays so i might get pimped in the commit digest.
* finishing the first iteration of the GLADE interface

I hope you are excited too
Sam