GGet - Week 6 Report

Hi,

This week wasn't as productive as the last one. Being a tennis player
way to much time was spent in front of the telly watching the final
stages of Wimbledon (the final last night was unbelivable!). I did
however manage to implement support for http, https and ftp proxies
and start on the session saving, but thats about it. I also received
good news from the guy maintaining the backend I'm using - he has
implement support for bitrates and pausing. So thats what I'll be
looking into once the session stuff is done. Thats all for now I
think, back to hacking!

--
Johan Svedberg, johan svedberg com, http://johan.svedberg.com/