Progress Report - Raphael Nunes

Hi to all,

   Sorry if I am sending my report too late. I'm having a lot amount
of university works to do lately.

   I didn't write code last week because I didn't have enough time.
Some times the university occupies almost all the time.

  I didn't code, but I studied ways to improve the code tha I had
already developed, I was having problems on recognition of my voice,
but now I'm using GStreamer to record the audio, I think  with this
the decodification will be improved.

                                       Thanks,
                                       Raphael Nunes.

Raphael Nunes da Motta
Engenharia de Computação
Universidade Federal de São Carlos
UFSCar - São Carlos/SP
Enc04 - 4ºAno
Desenvolvedor de Web-Softwares /
NET  SYS  DB  Admin
SimuCAD - UFSCar
Departamento de Engenharia de Produção
Integrante da Célula Acadêmica Microsoft
- ONDINE.NET -
Integrante do Grupo de Robotica GEDAI
Orientador: Prof. Dr. Orides (DC/UFSCar)
Certificado em IBM DB2
Contatos:
Cel: (12) 9728-1661
E-Mail: raphael nunes enc04 gmail com
E-Mail secundario: raphael18 comp ufscar br
MSN: phcruzeiro hotmail com
ICQ: 201.091.840