Deployment and Lockdown: Progress report

Hi all,

Last week did not see much progress since I was frantically trying to
submit all my lab assignments and reports before the exams.

However, Federico sent me a nice outline of the Nautilus source code
(which is much less of a mystery to me right now :-) - and hopefully
we'll be seeing some code by the next week.
I have also been going through the Xsettings spec[1], which I'll be
using for the restricted file system view feature. Now my plan is to
look at the parts of GNOME which actually use Xsettings to understand
how it is done code-wise.

Cheers,
Sayamindu

[1] http://standards.freedesktop.org/xsettings-spec/xsettings-spec-0.5.html