Re: Add items to file context menu in GNOME shell

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 11:54 PM Per <pmknutsen gmail com> wrote:
I would like to add a menu item to the context menu that appears when you right-click a file in GNOME Files (nautilus).

This is unrelated to gnome-shell, so nautilus-list would be a better place to ask. However:

In older versions, you'd put a script in ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/ (or something to that effect).

The location was changed to ~/.local/share/nautilus/scripts a couple of years ago, other than that I don't think there have been any changes to the scripting functionality (it's certainly still there) ...