Re: testing gnome extensions for 3.18

Yesterday I tried to download that image, but I have a slow internet
access and, when download was on ~90% after 10 hours, it was interrupted
and cannot resume at last point.

El 17/09/15 a les 04:53, Sriram Ramkrishna ha escrit:
I'd like some help.  I am putting together a set of instructions to test
extensions.  What I am looking for is to see if this set of steps is
re-producible:

1)
Download
http://build.gnome.org/continuous/buildmaster/images/current/gnome-continuous-x86_64-devel-debug.qcow2
2) run the image under gnome-boxes
3) install extensions, test it, if it works, great, if it doesn't, uninstall
4) run gsettings set org.gnome.shell
disable-extension-version-validation "false"
5) re-install the extension, and test, if it works, great - we mark that
down
6) if it still doesn't work, then we find their github page (or another
page) and submit a bug

I just want to verify that steps 1-3 works.  Just want people run these
steps so that, I know that they are reproducible.  As I don't want to
get bogged down on debugging VM issues.

Thanks,
sri