Error: "Too much recursion"

Hi!

I'm developing an extension with many parts and for some things the code is reused thru inheritance. Today was testing a code and got the following error:
Jan 26 13:53:38 virt gnome-session[1638]: Gjs-Message: JS LOG: Extension "modern-calc kaer" had error: InternalError: too much recursion

But I'm not using recursive functions, however I found that the problem is in a method call, the method is ok I guess the problem is the stack call limit, because I got the same error in other parts when calling inner functions like add a simple actor to another actor.

The error happens in the 6th file called (objects that instantiate others) since the extension is instantiated.

I'd like to know if this problem can be fixed in other way than decrease inheritance usage.

Thanks!