Re: Extensions review

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 7:14 PM, Carlos Soriano Sánchez
<carlos soriano89 gmail com> wrote:
Drago,
Ok. No, I don't have rights, my username is csoriano.

OK, you should have reviewing and admin powers now.

Didn't know there were more extensions reviewers. I will help to the current
queue so people not aware of the current situation will not be angry, but I
think it would help to have a warning dialog or something in
https://extensions.gnome.org/ that current review time is long and that we
need developers to review extensions to maintain the service in a good way.
Also I would do some guidelines for the recruitment of the help, maybe
requiring some upstream patches or extensions?. What do you think?
Also, don't we have the webpage code somewhere to do patches, do we?

Sure we have https://git.gnome.org/browse/extensions-web/