gnome-shell 3.10: Focus java windows

hi,

I recently upgrade to Fedora 21 and gnome-shell 3.10. Everything works great
but i am not able to focus a Java window (Oracle SqlDeveloper, Intellij IDEA, ...).

Clicking into the window it get's the focus (mouse + keyboard interaction work without problems) but "global.display.focus_window" is null and the titlebar
remains greyed out.

Is this a know issue?

cheers
  clemens

--
00:56 <soreau> Maybe Canonical is just a division of Microsoft hired to try and take down Linux
00:56 <RAOF> Our secret is out!!!!!111111