Re: Dash hiding with extension

On Sat, 2013-05-25 at 21:40 +0200, Florian Müllner wrote:
You'll need to overwrite _setVisibility() in overviewControls.js, see
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/tree/js/ui/overviewControls.js?h=gnome-3-8#n525.

Right, I don't think that's actually possible. The function is connected
to a signal, and the id is not saved, so there's no way to disconnect
it.

I've added my own function to the same signal, but that causes the dash
to hide from the original function and then show again from my function,
which looks a bit ridiculous.

As a feature request, it would be nice if this function used the pages
from an array somewhere, preferably one that is automatically updated
when a page is added to the viewSelector.