gnome-shell enhance performance (classic session)

Hello everyone. I write to know if there is way to know the memory usage with the extensions in the classic session in gnome-shell.
I used the classic session since the release of Fedora 19 and I love your new layout, however, changing session and work for a day (the same routine of work done with the classic session), I realized the session "modern" works with better performance (I was surprised in some ways), than its counterpart.

I wonder if I can get some more technical data to open a new bug report, since the change is pretty (now use modern session).

Thank you very much.

--
Hugo