Re: My extension has an error but lg says it doesn't...

On Wed, 2013-02-27 at 11:36 +0000, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
How am I supposed to debug my extension if I can't see what error it has?

In my experience, lg is useless for debugging extensions, I've never
seen any errors listed in it.

It seems errors are logged elsewhere, and it took me days or weeks to
figure that out, but to view the log, after restarting the shell, run:
        tail ~/.cache/gdm/session.log
I find all the Javascript errors and output (from global.log()) appear
in there.

--
Sam Bull
Twitter/Identi.ca: @sambull