Re: Problems with GS logging and extension website

There was a gjs bug at some point, causing it to init logging before the shell process set up the necessary env vars. Running with GJS_DEBUG=JS LOG;JS ERROR would fix it.

Giovanni

On Sep 9, 2012 8:56 PM, "Alessandro Crismani" <alessandro crismani gmail com> wrote:
Hi Jasper,

Il 09/09/2012 20:36, Jasper St. Pierre ha scritto:

> It could be Firefox 15's new click-to-plugin doohickey interfering.
> Make sure the "GNOME Shel...

Nice catch, once the page was given permission to execute plugins without asking it, it came back to life :)

> That's mysterious. Are you sure the extension is enabled?

Yes, I also tried adding some log commands to other extensions, but they were gone too. I remember that yesterday at some point it worked, but I have no idea how that happened, and at the next reboot it was gone again.

Alessandro