Re: Problem with gnome-shell-extension-prefs on GNOME 3.4.2

No problem at all there, your instructions were priceless material and
helped me get something accomplished, plus I learned a little in the
process, installing via the rpm command can be was faster than the way I
was doing it, anyway moving on.

Things built and installed great and I believe are running correctly
now, no more crashing of the prefs tool at all. I wanted to make a note
of this with the log for anyone overlooking this:

http://paste.opensuse.org/1389993

Just in case theres anything useful there. Besides that I'd say I would
share my rpms mentioning they're x86_64 only, but I don't know if it's
wise as I dont want to bork anyone elses system. SO I will probably copy
your instructs and share that instead.

How should I go about updating that bug report I made is the question.

Oh yeah, thanks a lot. This is all pretty new to me so I hope I didn't
make anything too complicated.