About render speed

Hi gnome-shell world,

I'm implementing an extension that may need to update a window very
frequenctly, say maybe 10 times per second. (Please don't ask about reducing
the frequency, this is based on an very rapid user input and it need to be
updated in time to give user correct reaction.)

I'm using 10 St.Text and all of them will be updated, but I found it could not
be updated in time (very obvious delay, say second level).

I wonder do I do anything wrong, or there is some hint for render it in better
performance?

Thanks!