Behavior of authentication dialog in gnome shell

Hello all,

I would like to discuss the behavior of  authentication dialog in gnome shell (or gnome 3 in general).

1) Login screen:

I choose the user
Give the password.. (say a wrong one..)

The animation takes away the password textbox.. shows the authentication failure message and then returns back to the Users list.

2) Password prompting for admin tasks

I open Add/Remove programs (Fedora)

It prompts me for the password..

say I type a wrong password.. the dialog goes away ..

I feel a better way is to give the user 3 chances (like sudo does) before terminating the authentication dialog in both cases.

I am not sure if this is discussed already in the list.. If so, someone please guide me to the archive.

Thanks,
Vamsi