gtk problems with neo2-layout

Moin,

does anyone here use the german Neo2 keyboard layout? Can you confirm
special keyboard layers aren't working with gtk3?

Its quite annoying that marking text with Neo arrow keys
(Shift+AltGr+{ESDF}) in Pidgin (gtk2) doesn't work, but in gtk3
applications such as Evolution or Monodevelop, using these arrow keys
doesn't work at all anymore. I'm just not sure if this is a gtk bug at
all or something else in between fails, so I cannot really file a
reasonable bug report.

Can someone here clear this up a little?

Marcel