RE: Gnome-shell Development Code Run Slow!

________________________________
> Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:44:40 +0330
> Subject: Gnome-shell Development Code Run Slow!
> From: bijanbina gmail com
> To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
>
> Hi
>
> I build latest gnome-shell now when I replace new gnome-shell with old
> version.
> the problem is the new version work too slow!
>
> why?
>
> i attach output of gnome-shell : http://paste.kde.org/187646/

I'm having the same problem with a jhbuild build of gnome and gnome-shell, but not when running the latest gnome-shell on its own with just a few required packages upgraded to 3.3.4/git versions. I think the problem might be with the new cogl/clutter, but I have not had time to test that theory yet.
Cheers.