gnome-shell Build proccess

Hi Everybody

i hope that you had a good holiday i want to share you some of my problem with gnome-shell and you help me to find the exact what i missed!

every time i want to build gnome-shell i got a lot of build issue ! I dont know why these issue always happened and also always are different from last build!
i want to know isn't there anybody to build gnome shell daily on a pure fedora 16 or other popular distorubtion?
also can anybody introduce me a standard module to build latest development code!

i know all of the module but i'm looking for a person that test one of them in last week!

anyway here is my latest build issue can anybody help me to bypass it!

http://paste.kde.org/186572/

Regard Bijan Binaee