Re: How to parse .ini file in extension

you can find source of it in the source of glib

and check in there is it implement under gobject introspection or not

the error show that it not implement in the name that you use it.

i think if you find a prototype like glib_keyfile_[Some METHOD NAME HERE] you could call it like your could else you couldnt

for more information about GI work please see http://developer.gnome.org/gobject/2.30/gtype-conventions.html