Re: How to move a window to another workspace using the mouse

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 01:40 +0200, Ionut Biru wrote:
> On 11/02/2011 01:32 AM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
> > The overview is for window management. I'm not sure why you would want
> > to move windows to another workspace without going to the overview,
> > but there's an option accessible by right-clicking on the titlebar.
> you can always use the shortcut keys ctrl+shit+alt+up/down

+1

But I predict you'll be told that hotkeys are impossible and users won't
use them and that a way to do it "using the mouse" was asked for! :)

As mentioned already - right clicking the title bar offers "Move to
workspace down" and "Move to another workspace" options.  But I did find
it odd at first that "Move to workspace down" is provided and a "Move to
workspace up" is not.  "Move to another..." seems sufficient.  Now I
guess it is to facilitate creation of a new workspace - although one
additional workspace always seems to spontaneously exist.