Re: Important for me:Problem with gnome-shell or mutter

Florian thank you for your answer !

Well, in general only problems we are aware of can be fixed :)
It's probably worth filing a bug, even though it looks like a distro
problem (driver/xorg/fontconfig/whatever version, incompatible distro
patches, ...)

My worry is happening, whether in suse live cd here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/GNOME:/Medias/images/iso/GNOME_3.i686-0.3.1-Build1.1.iso

Or with my fresh installation of natty with GNOME 3 ppa repository.

I gotta say I tried this same livecd gnome-shell on another machine and there is no problem.

So I try to understand, is what troubles may come free ATI drivers?

Thank you in advance! For everyone who help me!

Jerome

-- Florian