Gnome3/Gnome-shell Calendar backend

I have Thunderbird with lightning beta installed on Fedora 15 (gnome3/gnome-shell DE).  The default Mail Client in Gnome3 is Evolution.  Evolution crashed sometime ago and messed up my contacts and mail db.  So, I decided to try Thunderbird.

The problem is that Gnome3 doesn't yet realize that Thunderbird with Lighting (beta) provides Calender services (correct me if I'm wrong please).  Is there a way to correct this so that the Calendar events will show up on Gnome-shell calender UI?