Re: No minimise/maximise (again)

About both points:

1) Quite often when your working with open windows, you want to make the current window disappear "without closing the program" to quickly go back to your Desktop. You assume
that people will want to switch to another application all the time by using "alt tab" But you cannot switch back to your Desktop with alt tab. The only way you can really go about it now is too Zoom out, point to an empty workspace and click into it. This is 3 steps to switch to your Desktop over 1 click of the minimise button. Very Very Annoying

For what it's worth, I think the desktop is going to lose all purpose on Gnome3, except for showing a pretty picture. No more folders on it, no launchers... so I guess reaching the desktop quickly won't be much of a priority.

2) Don't you guys surf the net for porn!!!!???? C'monnnn. Do you know how hard it is now to hide a webpage quickly when somebody walks into the room!!!!???? Don't deny it. You guys watch porn too ;)

I don't remember having ever done that, but a friend asked me to tell you guys to let him "tag" specific folders so that their files won't show thumbnails in the history or search results, since you brought that up.