Re: Gnome-Shell Progress

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:45 AM, Juergen Mangler
<juergen mangler univie ac at> wrote:
> * Changing between desktops with keyboard shortcut (CTRL-ALT-[UP,DOWN])
> should show preview of virtual desktops (as in overview mode) instead of
> just symbolic icons with arrows in it.

I thought of this too but is it necessary? You would see current
workspace in full screen already behind the array of workspace boxes
plus arrow. If you want to see what's in next workspace, C-A-<down> to
see it. If you want to linger, better go with overlay view.
--
Duy