Re: Configure date/time display

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> the Tweak Tool is not for "advanced" settings: it's for tweaking the UI,
> to avoid adding all possible settings to the control center UI and make
> it a mess of knobs and controls.

Tweak tool has both types of settings. And tweak tool is not part of
gnome3 desktop, if I remember correctly (or has it been proposed to
3.2?). I think the two options are commonly used enough to be in
g-c-c. Clean and beautiful design is one thing, but functionalities
should not be sacrificed in the name of beauty.
--
Duy