Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

2011/6/20 Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 19:27 -0300, Job wrote:

> Very easy. why I never know this so simple and intuitive interface.
> (Shitf-Ctrl-Alt-Down)
> Very easy for who have liabilities. Or how need to use use one hand
> while hold mobile.

You can do it with one hand, I just tested. It's not terribly easy, but
you can...=)

Ok, may be possible, not in my notebook Lenovo Thinkpad, because theres only Ctrl key on the left side. But, ok. I will buy a new keyboard and carry with me. =)

(ring finger hits alt, middle finger hits shift and ctrl, forefinger
hits down. Using the alt, shift and ctrl keys on the right hand side of
the keyboard, obviously.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey