Re: Ideas and suggestions for Gnome shell.

How do you expect to have the notification is evolution is not running ? And why should I receive notifications if I chose to close Evolution to not be disturbed by it while I work on something requiring all my focus ?

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 17:13 +0200, Julien Olivier wrote:
Hi,

> Everyone will hate you if you send poorly formatted, badly quoted mail
> around.  But anyway, new mail notifications wouldn't be that bad for
> users of evolution.

New mail notification would be VERY useful especially now that there is
no way to minimize windows. But it will be useful only if it works with
Evolution closed.