Re: Trouble finding GIR constructor for Soup.Cookie

The following is also crashing my Gnome Shell session despite being
surrounded by a try...catch block:

            let cookieJar = new Soup.CookieJar();
            let cookie = Soup.Cookie.prototype.new('SID', this.sid,
'.google.com', '/', -1);
            cookieJar.add_cookie(cookie);
            session.add_feature(cookieJar);

Any ideas why?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell