Re: Gnome-Shell - questions and opinions

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 06:13 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> That does not represent a vast majority.  Don't limit the word
> 'people'  to one geographical location.

It is estimated that by 2013 about 1.1 billion smartphones will be sold.
If that's not majority enough for you, then I don't know what is.

I'm not sure what the whole point of this "not vast majority" argument
is. All I'm saying is that regular people, even children, have no
trouble working multiple home screens. And they show it in large
numbers.

And yet, we are worried that Gnome users won't grok workspaces.
Seriously?

--
Bojan